Ipswich: 01473 214481
Norwich: 01603 617351
Chelmsford: 01245 215660
Contact us

Residence Disputes

Following the breakdown of a relationship, disputes often arise as to where and with whom a child should live. Our experienced team of barristers are able to advise and assist parents, children and other family members, when such disputes arise, in a sensitive and child focused way, at all stages of proceedings.
At EA Law – East Anglian Chambers, we can represent you at all stages of proceedings relating to matters regarding the residence of children. 
Our specialist family law team have experience in matters involving:
  • Drug and alcohol addiction
  • Mental illness
  • Neglect
  • Abduction
  • Relocation within the UK and abroad
  • Medical issues relating to children
  • Domestic abuse
  • Emergency and interim applications
  • Appeals
  • Shared residence
  • Cases involving the Local Authority
  • Fact finding hearings
  • Same sex relationships

We can also offer advice and assistance in related matters such as child support/maintenance and applications to the Court for Financial Orders for Children under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.

To speak to a member of the family law team, contact us 01473 214481 to be put through to the Clerking Team who will seek out the best family law barrister for your residence dispute case.
Contact us