Once again The Legal 500 has recognised EA Law – East Anglian Chambers, naming ten chambers barristers in its 2016 “Leading juniors” list, the publication’s guide to outstanding juniors nationwide.
In its set overview for its 2016 edition, published today, Legal 500 comments:
East Anglian Chambers fields barristers who are “excellent with tight deadlines and work well under pressure”. The set’s expertise lies in commercial and Chancery disputes. The group also works on crime, family and property cases. Fraser McLaren leads the “very well organised and flexible” clerking team.
Chambers members are listed under the following categories:
- Commercial, banking, insolvency and Chancery law – Commercial, banking, insolvency and Chancery law: Marcus Croskell, Nicholas Michael & Simon Redmayne
- Crime: Lynne Shirley, Rex Bryan & Simon Gladwell
- Family and children law: Andrew Marsden & Kate Miller
- Personal injury and clinical negligence: Shona Harvey
- Property: Graham Sinclair
For further details please click here.< Back to News