The Crime team, headed by Simon Gladwell, offers a wealth of expertise along the full spectrum of criminal offences, and appear in all courts from the magistrates’ court to the Court of Appeal, including courts martial.
Members of the team both prosecute and defend; they are well rounded advocates, able to see a case from both sides, and use that knowledge to their client’s advantage.
Members of the team are well respected by their peers and the judiciary alike.
Our Crime Team specialise in the following fields:
- General Crime
- Motoring Law
- Fraud – white collar, business, and benefit fraud.
- Sexual Offences
- Drug offences
- Serious violence
- Trading Standards offences
- Health & Safety Prosecutions
- Firearms & Shotgun licensing cases
- Animal Welfare & RSPCA cases
- Proceeds of Crime & Confiscation hearings