‘East Anglian Motoring Lawyers’
….“expertise on your doorstep”
All members of our motoring law team are experienced barristers and regularly appear in the Magistrates’ Courts and in the Crown Courts in Motoring Law cases. We are all well-equipped in dealing with all road traffic offences, from the simple, straightforward cases, to those involving loss of life.
We appreciate that whatever the offence the consequences for motorists can be serious, even in minor road traffic cases.
Some of the many offences/legal arguments we deal with
- Failure to identify driver
- Drink / Drug driving
- Dangerous / Careless driving
- Driving with Mobile phone
- No MOT
- ‘Totting’ and Exceptional Hardship
- Special reasons
For more information
Please contact us on 01473 214481 or email email@example.com
Who we represent
- We are regularly asked by local and national firms of motoring law solicitors to represent their clients at court
- We regularly represent members of the public by way of the Direct Public Access, without the need for a solicitor. This often saves people considerable expense.
- We represent all drivers: from new to experienced, from taxi drivers to lorry drivers
The benefits of instructing us
- In depth knowledge of Motoring Law
- Expertise in advocacy and advancing our client’s case
- Invaluable knowledge of the courts throughout East Anglia, and how they operate
- Invaluable knowledge of roads and driving conditions in East Anglia
- Fixed Costs; you will know in advance what the cost will be.
- Over 75 years of experience within the “East Anglian Motoring Lawyers” team
The legal services we provide
- Advice in conference, whether in person or via Skype or other video meeting platform
- Representation at court, for plea, trial, sentence, interim hearings, and on appeal
- Offices in Ipswich, Norwich and Chelmsford